How do I block access for users from changing protection settings?
As an account administrator, you can improve the security of your NetSpark Mobile account by blocking user access from logging in to the NetSpark Mobile app. This will prevent users from changing their protection settings. Once the access is blocked, only the account administrator will be able to change the protection settings through the management website.
In order to block user access, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
2. Under the "Protection Settings" column, click on "Additional Settings".
3. Click the "Settings" tab (the gear icon).
4. Under "Access details", uncheck the "Allow access" checkbox.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
After blocking a user's access, they will no longer be able to log in to the NetSpark Mobile app.