How do I block users from creating a mobile "Hotspot"?
Netspark Mobile enables you to block users from creating a mobile "Hotspot" on their device.
In order to block creating a "Hotspot", please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
2. Under the "Protection Settings" column, click on "Additional Settings".
3. Click the "Settings" tab (the gear icon).
4. Under "Additional Settings", check the "Block hotspot" checkbox.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Creating a "Hotspot" is now blocked. Whenever the user will attempt to create a "Hotspot", it will disconnect automatically.