"NetSpark Cyber" - Advanced Cyber Protection
New from NetSpark - "NetSpark Cyber"! Advanced protection against cyber attacks.
"NetSpark Cyber" provides protection against Phishing attacks, which are attempts to steal sensitive information by using deceptive e-mails and websites. Phishing attacks are mostly used to steal sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card information.
"NetSpark Cyber" also provides anti-Malware protection, which prevents accidentally downloading of harmful software designed to infiltrate and damage computers or smartphones. Malware is also used by hackers to gather sensitive information, access private computer networks and display unwanted advertising content.
In order to activate "NetSpark Cyber", please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
2. Under the "Protection Settings" column, click on "Additional Settings".
3. Click the "Settings" tab (the gear icon).
4. Under "Additional Settings", check the "Activate Netspark Cyber" checkbox.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.