How do I monitor the device location?
Netspark Mobile enables you to remotely monitor the current location of the device through the management website, when the device is connected to our VPN server and the device "Location Services" are enabled. Please note! Netspark Mobile is a content filtering app and not a location tracking app, so if the device "Location Services" are disabled and the filter is turned off, we will not be able to locate the device.
In order to enable the "Device Location Tracking" please complete the following steps:
1. Open Netspark Mobile application on your device.
2. Login with your device's username and password.
3. Press the "Settings" button (the gear icon).
4. Check the "Enable Device Location Tracking" checkbox and press "Apply".
5. In order to monitor the device location, go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
6. Click "Update Location" located under the "Actions" column (last column on the right of the page) and the device location will appear.