Can I receive alerts if Netspark Mobile is disabled?
As an account administrator, you can improve the security of your Netspark Mobile account by receiving email alerts in case the filter has been disabled or about any attempt to log in to the Netspark Mobile app.
In order to receive email alerts, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
2. Under the "Protection Settings" column, click on "Additional Settings".
3. Click the "Settings" tab (the gear icon).
4. Under "Manage Email Alerts", enter the email address or addresses where you wish to receive the alerts and select the type alerts you wish to receive by checking the checkboxes below.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Example of an email alert: