Installing NetSpark Mobile on Huawei devices
On Huawei devices, there are several steps that have to be completed before installing NetSpark Mobile. This is to ensure that the device will remain protected at all time.
In order to install NetSpark Mobile on a Huawei device, please complete the following steps:
1. Open a web browser and go to www.netsparkmobile.com
2. Press "Download App" and then "Download Application". Download and open the NetSpark Mobile installation file.
3. Press "Install" to begin the installation. After the initial installation, press "Done" and return to the device home screen.
4. Open the "Phone Manager" app.
5. Press "Cleanup" (the brush icon) and on the next screen press the "Settings" button (the gear icon).
6. Press "Memory cleanup whitelist". On the next screen, swipe the toggle and set NetSpark Mobile to "Selected".
7. Return to the "Phone Manager" app and press the "Battery" icon. On the next screen, turn off the "Power saving mode" and press the "Settings" button (gear icon).
8. Turn off the "Power-intensive prompt" and "Close excessively power-intensive apps" options.
9. Open the "Settings" app and on the next screen press "Apps".
10. Press the "Settings" button (gear icon). On the next screen press "Special access" and then press "Ignore battery optimization".
11. Press the "Allowed" and then select "All apps" option.
12. Press "NetSpark Mobile" in the apps list, select "Allow" and then press "OK".
13. Return to the device homescreen, press on the NetSpark Mobile icon and complete the installation process.
14. During the installation process, when asked "to enable passwords protection", you must select "Yes". This will ensure that the device will remain protected at all time.
15. Once the installation is complete, restart the device.
* Please note! After NetSpark Mobile is installed, some of the device settings like "Battery" and "Cleanup" will be blocked. This is to ensure that the protection will remain active at all time.