Plugin for LG devices
As part of the installation process on LG devices, you are asked to install a Filtration Plugin from the Google Play Store. The Filtration Plugin for LG devices provides an additional layer of protection, blocking any attempt to remove Netspark Mobile through factory reset, system updates or backup and restore data.
If you do not wish to install the plugin, disable the "Uninstall Protection" in the management portal.
In order to install the LG Plugin, please complete the following steps:
1. When the Install Filtration Plugin appears, press "Install". After doing so, you will be redirected to the Google Play Store.
2. Press "Install" on the Google Play Store page.
3. Press "Activate" to complete the installation.
4. The Plugin is now installed. The Plugin will run in the background so there is no need to activate it after restarting the device.
* Please note! The Plugin can only be removed after the Netspark Mobile app is removed from the device.