Installing Netspark for Mac
Introducing Netspark for Mac! Netspark's advanced filtering technology is now available for Macs running macOS Sierra 10.12 and above.
To install Netspark on your Mac computer, please follow these steps:
1. Open a browser on your Mac and go to netsparkmobile.com
2. On the top menu, hover your mouse cursor over Download and click Mac.
3. A pop-up will ask you whether you're on a Mac or an iPad. Click the I'm on a Mac button.
4. Click the Download button to begin the installation process. Wait a moment while the Netspark installation file downloads to your Mac.
5. Open the installation file titled NetsparkMac.dmg in your browser or Downloads folder. A new window titled "NetsparkMAC" will open.
6. In the new window, double-click the Netspark icon.
7. When prompted, click Open.
8. Enter your Activation Code and click Next. Your Activation Code is a unique 6 six letter code that will be sent to your device by text message and email after creating a Netspark Mobile account. Your Activation Code will also appear in the Netspark Mobile management website netsparkmobile.com
9. A message will appear asking you to enter your Mac administrator password. Click Next to continue.
10. Enter your Mac administrator password and click OK.
11. Click Done. Congratulations! Your Mac is now protected by Netspark. Please note, the Removal Prevention is enabled automatically.
12. The Netspark icon will now appear in the menu bar that runs along the top of the screen. You can access Netspark by clicking the icon.