Can I manage the protection settings remotely?
Netspark Mobile enables account administrators to manage protection settings remotely for all managed devices through the management website or from the Netspark Mobile app itself (you must have an account to access settings from the Netspark app). This includes the filtering level, time limit, adding and removing sites or apps from the personal list and more.
Please note! Some settings can only be managed through the management website.
In order to manage your devices remotely you will need to use your admin username and password.
In order to change your protection settings through the Netspark management website, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device).
2. Click on "Login" located in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter you administrator username and password and click "Login". Your admin username is the email address that was set when creating the account.
4. Welcome to the management portal homepage, where all of your managed devices will appear. Here you will be able to change the protection settings for each of your devices.
In order to change your protection settings from within the Netspark Mobile app, please complete the following steps:
1. Open Netspark Mobile application on your device.
2. Enter your administrator username and password and press "Login". If you have set a specific user for the device, press "Sign in as Admin" and login with your administrator access details.
3. Welcome to the Netspark Mobile app main page. If you wish to make changes to a specific device, press the drop-down menu located at the bottom of the screen near "Managed Devices" and select the desired device.
Please note, the protection settings options within the app are limited as opposed to the management website.