I've created a "Hotspot", but I have no internet connection
Due to an issue with the Android OS, creating a working portable "hotspot" is not possible while using a VPN (like NetSpark) on the Android device that shares the internet connection. In order to solve this issue you will need to change the DNS configurations on the computer you're connecting from.
In order to change the DNS configuration on a Windows computer, please complete the following steps:
1. Right click the Start menu, then select "Network Connections".
2. Right click on the network connection you're using and select "Properties".
3. Highlight "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" and click "Properties".
4. Select "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and type in these addresses 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
5. Click the "OK" button, then the "Close" button, then "Close" again. Finally, close the "Network Connections" window.
For instructions for other computer Operating Systems, visit this link: http://support.opendns.com/forums/21618384