Removing Netspark Mobile from an Android device
In order to remove Netspark Mobile from your device, please complete the following steps:
1. Open Netspark Mobile application on your device.
2. Open the application menu by pressing the Netspark "Menu" button (on the top right of the screen).
3. When the menu appears, press "Remove the Application".
4. If the "Removal protection" is enabled, you will be required to enter your removal password. Your can retrieve your removal password by logging in to the management website and clicking on "Display the password", which is located in the "Protection Settings" column (next to the key image).
5. Enter the removal password exactly as it appears on the management website (the password starts with Ns1-) and press "Remove".
6. Press "OK" on the uninstall message.
7. Once Netspark is removed, enter your device settings => "Security" or "Lock screen and security" => Press "Clear credentials".
7. Restart your device and make sure all Netspark components have been removed.
* Please note! Attempts to remove the app through the "App manager" or the "Device administrator" can result in locking your device.