Remove Netspark from your Mac
In order to remove Netspark from your Mac, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the Netspark icon that appears on the menu bar that runs along the top of the screen.
2. When the menu appears, click "Uninstall".
3. If the "Removal Protection" is enabled, you will be required to enter your removal password. Your can retrieve your removal password by logging in to the management website and clicking on "Display the password", which is located in the "Protection Settings" column (next to the key image).
Enter the removal password exactly as it appears on the management website and click "Next".
4. A message will appear asking you to enter your Mac administrator password. Click Next to continue.
5. Enter your Mac administrator password and click OK.
6. Netspark uninstalled successfully.