How do I block using "Unauthorized applications"?
Netspark Mobile enables you to block users from using "unauthorized applications" (applications not downloaded from an official app download market such as Google Play, Samsung Apps or Amazon Appstore). This will prevent users from using unauthorized third party apps that may contain inappropriate content or may even harm the device. You can do so through the Netspark management website or the Netspark Mobile app.
In order to block "unauthorized apps" from within the Netspark management website, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
2. Under the "Protection Settings" column, click on "Additional Settings".
3. Click the "Settings" tab (the gear icon).
4. Under "Additional Settings", check the "Block unauthorized apps" checkbox.
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
In order to block "unauthorized apps" from within the Netspark Mobile app, please complete the following steps:
1. Open Netspark Mobile application on your device.
2. Login with your device's username and password.
3. Press the "Settings" button (the gear icon).
4. Check the "Block unauthorized apps" checkbox and press "Apply".
Please note! Installing unauthorized applications will still be possible, although when trying to open the apps the following blocking page will appear: