Uninstalling Netspark for Windows from your computer
In order to unintsall Netspark for Windows, please complete the following steps:
1. Right click on the Netspark icon that appears in the System Tray.
2. When the menu appears, click "Uninstall Netspark".
3. Click "Yes" to begin the uninstall process.
4. Click "Uninstall" on the uninstall screen.
5. If the "Removal Protection" is enabled, you will be required to enter your removal password. Your can retrieve your removal password by logging in to the management website and clicking on "Display the password", which is located in the "Protection Settings" column (next to the key image).
Type the removal password exactly as it appears on the management website and click "Uninstall".
6. Netspark uninstalled successfully. Click "Restart Now" to complete the uninstall process.