How do I allow users access to the Netspark Mobile app?
As an account administrator, you can allow users to access the Netspark Mobile app, so they can control their own protection settings. To do so, You will need to assign a unique username and password for each specific device.
In order to allow user access to the Netspark Mobile app, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to www.netsparkmobile.com from a computer (not a smart device) and log in to the management portal with your admin username and password.
2. Under the "Protection Settings" column, click on "Additional Settings".
3. Click the "Settings" tab (the gear icon).
4. Under "Access details", check the "Allow access" checkbox.
5. Set a unique username and password for the device.
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
The user can now login to the Netspark Mobile app with the username and password that were set and will be able to change his protection settings according to the permissions set by the account admin (for more information about device permissions, click here).